Exceptional 161 Acre Berks County Farm
- Beautiful mix of large fertile fields,
wooded areas, and pasture land
- Approximate Acreages:
128 tillable, 19 wooded, 10 pasture, 4 buildings and ponds
- Circa 1780 stone farmhouse with addition
- Heffer barn,
dairy barn, machine storage building
- 3 ponds and small
stream - Largest pond known as Middle Acres Lake
privacy, house at end of long lane and can't be seen from
- Property abounds in whitetail deer and
- Panoramic views
- Beautiful, rural location
just west of Leesport
- Situated in 3 townships- Centre,
Bern, and Penn
- Recent Surveys available
Call Gary L. Coles or Jonathan
Coles at 570-386-5000 for color brochure with many more
Gary Lloyd Coles, CRS, GRI.
Jonathan David Coles, BS, GRI, e-PRO
New Pennsylvania Realty, Inc.
103 Mush Dahl Road
NEW RINGGOLD, PA 17960
Copyright © 2014 New Pennsylvania Realty, Inc.
All rights reserved.